Minecraft Misadventures! Minecraft Misadventures!

it was ok....

I dont mind the style of animation, it wasnt realistic (as far as animation can be) but its based on minecraft witch means even pixels are cool ^.^ i did like this flash, it was funny and having played minecraft i understood the jokes etc, but seriously the voice was SOOOOOO annoying! it was terrible!i would seriously have been more happy with microsoft sam, and i HATE microsoft sam! so because the voice was soooo bad it has really damaged the score that i would give.

Bass EXE Vs Sigma WVE Bass EXE Vs Sigma WVE

Not bad

ive seen worse stuff make it so i cant see why yours wouldnt, not a bad flash id say, Grammer people! its so much better if the script sounds right. still it was good.

TheGreatestApocalips responds:

Well, if you like the voice go to see the version with voice

Mystic Night Lands Mystic Night Lands

well....

Nice pictures and all but kind of needs to do more then just show a "Forest Scene" then go back to the beginning. dont get me wrong it looks awsome i gave graphics a 10 but thats just it, its just a good picture nothing more?

Keep it up dude just include more on your next submission.

ArchGenocide responds:

thankyou man, yeah i should of done more but i didn't have time and i need somewhere to host it. But thanks for the review.

MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

I Have Never Laughed So Hard

oh my god thats the best MGS spin off ive seen the voices and the animation where top notch guys, "Other then the gut-wrenching Terror I feel at the moment, I'm Fine!"...that line nearly made me piss my self :P

Hats off to you guys!

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

well....

I should provide you with somethign constructive that you can acctually think about but....my advice is dont waste your nor my time with ever submiting an "animation" like this ever again....

This animation shows you can use flash some what but please use it for good not this evil...i know you are probably thinking "hey it was just for a laugh..a joke" well dude i would have to say you wasted your time even at that. Animate something good im sure you can do it

Prime's Death Take 2 Prime's Death Take 2

OMG LOL!

DUDE what are you doing! you gave the matrix to STARSCREAM! LOL i must say when optimus my all time faverite hero said hes name i nearly fell off my seat! , perfict reinactment of the movie done almost exact i must say extremely well done, great animation and using the sound from the movie was a great touch, but dude...seriously...starscream? i was so not expecting that lol nice work man :P

Totally Madness (FULL) Totally Madness (FULL)

nice work

good work man i like it how characters that may not be involved directly at the time are still moving about and running to get into it, although make it about 3 mins longer or something, liek at the end i was thinking "hey? is that all?" if ya have a good talent then let us have lots of it not just a min long glance at how good you are :P

Sonic: Good ol' oldschool Sonic: Good ol' oldschool

Dude a job well done

ok, ok everyone im gonna solve this little dispute all you fags are having (you know who you are) if you wana crap on about how "real" some of the moves are and how "Gravity" would effect alot of things and how some of the characters may or may not have been made yet, you fail to see its a TRIBUTE! Hes not advertizeing for an acctual game or trying to show you possibilitys of other games hes makeing a fuckign TRIBUTE so in relation to the things that can or cant be done...Hes making a TRIBUTE to sonic the hedgehog he can do what ever the fuck he likes, he could do a tribute about your mum and not even show her, hed just have to have a picture of him self with a thumbs up and a sign saying that he nailed her, and since it was a tribute we would all know that he fucked her and she wasnt even int he friggen movie to begin with, so in conclusion get over it i reckon he did a great job on this flash ya little pansy bitches.

Warhammer 40k Tribute Warhammer 40k Tribute

Dude im impressed

Dude that was pretty good, i enjoyed it and for certain ppl (liek the guy that reviewed it before me...if you know so much about space marines and there blood beign able to clot and such then it was quite clear it was the normal eldar not the dark eldar what gave ya that idea man?) but yeah moving on that was an awsome 40K tribute i reckon and the reason i rated the sound lowly and the humour high is because at the time i was watching this i was also watching tranformers and they sounded just like each other so i couldnt help my self and just started laughing :P, just get a new "laser" sound for the eldar man and then it'll be all good *thumbs up*